Thursday, June 3, 2010
Double Down 9000
1 Double Down Sandwich, Original Recipe
2 KFC Biscuits
1 Double Whopper with Cheese
3 Mozzarella Sticks
Whole Lotta Mayo (Light Mayo only)
BBQ sauce (optional)
1. Seperate Double Whopper into top and bottom halves.
2. Cook eggs over easy.
3. Place Eggs, Mozzarella Sticks, Avocado, and entire Double Down sandwich on lower half of Whopper.
4. Remove Whopper buns and replace with biscuits, or simply put the biscuits outside the bun.
5. Add Mayo and Pickles to taste.
6. Dip in BBQ sauce and enjoy it.
7. No one lives forever but this may hasten the end.
8. If you doubt that I will really do this check back after the weekend for pictures.