Monday, July 13, 2009

Errata and reminders

Errata (that is, things my editors have ordered me to correct):
#1-- in the original post I stated that there were tapes from LeeAnn Womack, Tanya Tucker, and Faith Hill. The truth is, the tapes are by LeeAnnWomack, Tammy Wynette, and Faith Hill. Even the best of us mix the two up sometimes.
#2-- In the rodeo post, I stated that no one rode the bull for the requisite seven seconds. It was pointed out that the buzzer actually sounds after eight seconds. The reason for this mistake was that I mistook the name of a Luke Perry movie (8 Seconds) for the length of the star's career (seven seconds).

Also, I added an earlier, edited post, and it only shows up between the Day 3 post and rodeo post. Please check it out, as I am considering adding a funny patient encounters list.

And, if you haven't seen it yet, check out David After Dentist on YouTube, it is one of the funniest videos I have seen not on America's Funniest Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment